5. It provides a safe space for personal reflection.
4. “No, honey, this is not a ‘little getaway’ weekend. We are really working on personal
development as we attend sessions.”
3. Cards Against Humanity. Wow, we really can go from being mad at each other to
laughing it off!
2. Borrow and adapt the critical conversation strategy and count the ways you love
1. “I want to remind you now that we are going to South Africa and Washington state.
You and I will do a nice trip together, I promise. In fact, we will go visit Carl Parsons
and he will show us how to communicate.”