Ok, by now you are aware of eclectic interpretations of leadership. This particular session revealed the ancient wisdom of the donut! Here is how a donut is like leadership:
- It’s circular shape suggests collaboration or teamwork.
- How it’s made (baked or fried) is not as important as what it becomes (sprinkles, cream, etc.).
- It doesn’t crumble like a cookie or freeze-up like a popsicle.
- A baker’s dozen gives you a lot…and then a little more!
- Sometimes, it gets a little Krispy or even Dunked, but it remains sweet!
The next time you see a leader, well, imagine a donut, lol!
1 thought on “How is a donut like leadership?”
Hmmm….Now we know why Lauren (Class II) is a donut fanatic!!